Pokemon Online League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Online League

We are hosting a Pokemon challenge on the League Channel of Pokemon Online server! Sign up here to enter!

Gym Leader#7 R.L. W

R.L. W
    R.L. W
    Admin

Gym Leader#7 R.L. W  Empty Gym Leader#7 R.L. W

Post  R.L. W Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:27 pm

Welcome to the Valiant Gym. If you make it this far good luck! I'm am the Dragon Type Gym Leader. I won't go easy on you. Don't expect me to.

Rules

1.No counter-teaming is allowed. I define counter-teaming as having more than two super-effectively typed pokemon, more than four super-effective moves, or both. Any breaking of this rule results in your disqualifacation. Also,for anyone who does not know the league rules, read them before challenging me.
    2. I will only use one team throughout the entirety of our battles. Therefore, you are only allowed one team as well. This includes changing movesets.Any breaking of this rule results in you losing that battle, and having to use the first team you battled with again.
    3. I will not allow permanent weather in our gym battles. I'm sorry if you use it, but I don’t want to see round after round of rain/sand/sun/hail abuse.
    4. Complaining about hax is not allowed. Exceptions may be made however, depending on the severity of the hax. Also, neither is disrespecting me, a challenger, or spectators. First offense is a warning, second and all further offenses are all disqualifications. I will not allow disrespect in my gym .
    5.All of our battles will be done in a best of three format.
    6. Hax items, such as brightpowder, and quick claw, are not allowed.

I live in EST GMT-5. I'll be on mostly all day so go into the Pokemon League Channel and challenge if you have 6 Badges! Smile

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    R.L. W
    R.L. W
    Admin

Gym Leader#7 R.L. W  Empty Re: Gym Leader#7 R.L. W

Post  R.L. W Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:12 pm

Winners:

Losers:

Draws:

Suspended People:
    R.L. W
    R.L. W